The area of transportation in particular opens up the world and allows people independence.
At the same time, C.A.R.E. recognizes governmental financial limitation necessitates that only those who truly qualify for services receive them.
Evaluation may include both an interview and functions testing.
Since not all disabilities are visible, both physical
and Cognitive disabilities are evaluated.
Travel Training teaches riders how to plan a trip and use public transportation.
Marking and Tethering/Traveler Safety
MAT Services indicate how mobility devices such as wheelchairs can be secured to provide safe transportation.
What We've Achieved
- Over a million paratransit applications processed
- Over three-quarters of a million in-person evaluations
- Proven standardized process providing equal and fair evaluation for all
- Paperless in-person evaluation
- Consultation to establish evaluation facilities
- High quality holistic evaluations that consider both physical and cognitive needs
- Custom evaluation software
- ADA compliant evaluations
- Marking and Tethering services
- Travel Training services